Sunday, January 2, 2011

Hockey Stick Chairs

We have been making the Muskoka Hockey Stick chairs for about 5 years and on Monday we will start 4 more.  Once a student shows interest and starts collecting some sticks on his own I help out with some from my good friend Greg.  He gets them from the local arena. It takes about 30 sticks and 3 goalie sticks.  If you want the plans just email me.

These make great gifts.  They sell for about $400.00 in a store in Port Perry.





I'll post some works in progress during the week.

2 comments:

  1. what are the dimensions of this chair? what are the sticks cut at and also the base?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mike - looking for 8 hockey stick muskoka chairs. Can you email me at k.alderdice@gmail.com if you are able to sell/make these for me. Thanks! Katie

    ReplyDelete